Call for paper
We are calling for submissions of high-quality, original and previously unpublished research in the theory, practice, and application of Sustainable Wastewater Treatment and Resource Recovery. The conference will focus on both fundamental and applied research, and applications of technologies in designing, operation, modelling, and optimization of wastewater treatment systems.
To submit an abstract to the conference, please use the template below：
Abstracts should be written in original and English, no more than three A4 pages, including all text, figures, tables and references. The abstract should contain enough information for the scientific committee to review the full text quality of the paper. The abstract submission deadline is extended to 30 June, 2019. Proposals that are not selected for oral presentation will be considered for poster presentation. Please note that for each selected paper, at least one author must be registered to attend the conference. For more information, please visit the conference website http://www.nrr2019.com/
Scholars and experts who are interested in presenting their study at IWA SWTRR 2019 are invited to submit their abstracts using the link below:
Authors are encouraged to submit their abstracts under any of the following themes:
● Nitrogen removal and recovery from main and solids treatment line
● Phosphorous removal and recovery
● Nutrient removal and recovery (NRR) technologies for low C/N wastewater
● Carbon management for nutrient removal and nutrient & energy recovery
● Modelling, optimization and control of NRR and full plant flowsheets especially considering different C/N/P ratios and inerts
● Energy saving and economic consideration of NRR processes
● Regulatory optimization/improvement for upgrade of NRR processes
● Nutrient polishing of secondary effluents and/or its interface with water reuse
As poster author you will have a place at the venue to display your poster. You are requested to print and bring the hard copy of your poster to the venue. Please use the standard template that can be accessed via the link Poster Template. It is recommended to use this template but it is not compulsory. The poster size must be 800 mm wide by 1200 mm long.